Lady Gaga returned to the Coachella Valley this weekend for a second set . When she started “Edge of Glory,” she dedicated the song to Sonja Durham, her friend and former assistant who is battling stage 4 cancer.
- Next According To Caitlyn Jenner Donald Trump Is ‘Toxic’ When It Comes To LGBT Community
- Previous Clean Bandit Star Was Attacked By A Homophobe On The Train
- Andy Cohen Has Skin Cancer
- Caitlyn Jenner: GOP Baseball Shooting Shows That ‘Liberals Can’t Even Shoot Straight’
- Here’s How To Get The Rainbow Pride Reaction On Facebook That All Your Friends Have
- Bill Nye Uses Ice Cream To Show How Ridiculous Gay Conversion Therapy Is
- This Fitness Blogger Reveals Her Hairy Legs and Pits After Not Shaving for a Year
Protect LGBTQ rights!
LGBTQ rights are human rights. Every person deserves to be treated with dignity, respect, and equality regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity. Unfortunately, members of the LGBTQ community still face discrimination and violence both here in the United States and around the world. That’s why it’s so important to protect LGBTQ rights. By fighting for equality, we can make sure that all people are able to live their lives free from discrimination and violence. We can also send a message to future generations that everyone deserves to be treated with respect. So let’s continue to fight for LGBTQ rights until everyone is able to enjoy the same freedoms and protections.