Scroll down to read the most inspirational tweets using the viral #TransGuyTwitter tag
- Next Gay Author Has A Very Bad Opinion On Streep, Streisand And Lena Dunham For Anti-Trump ‘Liberal Meltdowns’
- Previous According To Elton John Eminem Has Never Been Homophobic
- Andy Cohen Has Skin Cancer
- Caitlyn Jenner: GOP Baseball Shooting Shows That ‘Liberals Can’t Even Shoot Straight’
- Here’s How To Get The Rainbow Pride Reaction On Facebook That All Your Friends Have
- Bill Nye Uses Ice Cream To Show How Ridiculous Gay Conversion Therapy Is
- This Fitness Blogger Reveals Her Hairy Legs and Pits After Not Shaving for a Year
Protect LGBTQ rights!
LGBTQ rights are human rights. Every person deserves to be treated with dignity, respect, and equality regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity. Unfortunately, members of the LGBTQ community still face discrimination and violence both here in the United States and around the world. That’s why it’s so important to protect LGBTQ rights. By fighting for equality, we can make sure that all people are able to live their lives free from discrimination and violence. We can also send a message to future generations that everyone deserves to be treated with respect. So let’s continue to fight for LGBTQ rights until everyone is able to enjoy the same freedoms and protections.